20″ Steel Necklaces-silver Plated St. Christopher Medal
Cast pewter St. Christopher medal pendant with bright cut accents.Christopher is that he died a martyr during the reign of Decius in the third century and is one of the so-called ‘Fourteen Holy Helpers’Vatican officially removed Christopher off the universal calendar in 1969 after being determined to have a basis mostly in legend
- 20″ Steel Necklaces-silver Plated
- The Eastern Orthodox Church venerates Saint Christopher on May 9.
- Many churches still celebrate St Christopher’s feast day on July 25th
- Carrying the Christ child on his shoulders
- Christopher was a widely popular saint, and was especially travellers