- The image of two wings with an iron cross between them signifies bravery and individualism.
- Pieces in the Pyrrha collection are cast in reclaimed sterling silver, bronze and 14k yellow gold using authentic 18th and 19th century wax impressions and imagery. Every design has a symbolic meaning culled from heraldry
- This talisman is paired with an 18 inch oxidized sterling silver Pyrrha branded curb chain
- Designed and handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card
Click Here For More Information