Scroll over to the bullets section to read all about this lovely set of two.
- THE MEANING: The connection between mother and daughter is truly a special bond like no other. With this beautiful matching necklace and bracelet set you can always be connected, just like these interlocking hearts. The pieces in this jewelry pair are pretty and dainty, yet simple enough to wear every day, and will serve as a reminder of the everlasting love you share. Perfect gift for mom or daughter on Mother’s Day or birthday. Also a great present for a new grad moving away to college.
- MATERIALS: The necklace and bracelet are made of 925 Sterling Silver. They will not turn your skin green, red, or itchy: they’re the real deal using sterling silver from a very reputable silver supplier. The chain on both pieces is doubled up, and is dainty but strong. It will not break on you. Efy Tal Jewelry (manufacturer) will always replace it for you if needed. Great quality to last a lifetime.
- MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: 5 year manufacturer warranty on chain. All the metals we use are lead free, nickel free and hypoallergenic. Excellent customer service, and EFYTAL 100% guarantees your satisfaction.
- HANDCRAFTED WITH LOVE: This unique and heartfelt duo is beautifully gift wrapped with a special card and ready for giving. Carefully and specially packaged so that chains won’t tangle. Makes a sentimental surprise for all awesome ladies from mom, stepmom, daughter, stepdaughter, husband, or significant other. Would also be a sweet present from grandmother to daughter and granddaughter. The best gift ideas for Mom or Grandma on Mothers Day, anniversary, birthday, or wedding celebration.
- LENGTH AND SIZE: The necklace is adjustable between 16″ – 18″, and the bracelet is adjustable between 6″ – 7.5″ . These lengths work on practically all women and girls! If the length is not right, EFYTAL will adjust it for you for free. You can’t go wrong. Check out picture on model to see the scale of the small double hearts. Handmade craftsmanship any woman can appreciate.
Click Here For More Information