Amber began as resin on ancient amber trees, which are now extinct, 35-140 million years ago before it fossilized into the gemstone amber. There are about one hundred different kinds of amber found around the world. After amber was discovered it’s never before seen color was added to the color wheel.
- Amber comes in variety of colors. Such as white, yellow, orange, red, green and even blue.
- The variety of sun gemstone colors can be explained by its natural origins and count up to 30 hues.
- Most ancient amber amulet (9000 years old) was found by archeological expedition in Pyrenees.
- Amber became the most popular gemstone in jewelry making since earliest epochs of human development.
- Amber’s healing powers are not doubted by skeptics or licensed doctors alike.