Celtic Knot Meaning! The spiral Celtic knot symbolizes that all things are connected in an unbreakable chain of life, love, family, motherhood, mother daughter relationship. It brings the spiritual world closer to us. Enjoy the rich colors of jasper beads red, green, blue and gold. Let these beautiful marbled beads bring creativity, strength and self-discipline into your life.
- This Irish Celtic knot circle wrap for women is handcrafted with beautiful natural jasper beads sewn onto chocolate strands of leather. And features antiqued celtic button.
- Choose from Bronze button or Silver plated button. Comes in a gift bag or box.
- Wraps 3 times 24″ inches in length ( small to medium wrist)
- The mesmerizing swirl of repetitive patterns twisting and turning like waves and ropes capture the sacred look of Celtic jewelry. After thousands of years, Celtic jewelry is still popular in today’s world as a symbol of marriage, family, friendship and spirituality.
- This Celtic knot is perfectly paired with piccasso jasper beads. Picasso Jasper reminds us to celebrate life and to realise that it is not too late to ‘live a little’. It brings calm to difficult situations and to encourage us to relax and enjoy life.