Aqua Dragons are real live aquatic creatures that you can hatch and grow at home. Their scientific name is Artemia Salinas, and they have been living in the sea and salty lakes for millions of years; right back to the time when dinosaurs roamed the Earth! From the crustacea family, Aqua Dragons look like tiny three eyed, long tailed, hairy headed dragons that grow up to 2cm long. Their eggs have an amazing capacity called cryptobiosis which means they can dry out and stay alive only to hatch many years later. Tests have found that eggs kept in air sealed containers for up to 20 years still hatched when they were returned to water.
The Aqua Dragons line of products enables children and animal lovers of all ages to hatch and grow a generation of these amazing creatures at home. The Aqua Dragons Jurassic Time Travel EGGspress includes a fun egg-shaped tank and comes with everything you need to hatch and grow your own Jurassic pets. Just add water and they miraculously hatch within just 2-3 days. Initially your hatchlings will be microscopic but within 5-7 days you should be able to see them. They are fascinating to watch as they swim and play graciously in their aquatic underwater world. The perfect first pet.
- Jurassic Time Travel Eggspress Aqua Dragons Kit, contains everything you need to hatch your own prehistoric pets.
- Includes egg-shaped tank, eggs, food and feeding spoon
- Just add water and the Aqua Dragons miraculously hatch in only 2-3 days and can grow up to 2cm long
- Care for them by feeding every 2-3 days and you will see them eat, grow, swim play and even reproduce
- Size of tank is 10cm x 10cm x 14cm