“Looks can be deceiving” and “the hands are faster than the eye” are both sayings that can be applied to the video recording versatility of the KeyVU. It looks like your everyday common key fob that disables your car’s alarm and unlocks the doors, but in the right hands (yours) it can take some of the best surreptitious video in the world. Built with the word “covert” in mind, the KeyVU takes incredible 480p video, amazingly crisp and clear SXGA, 24bit quality color still photographs, all with detailed audio.
| Rechargeable Batteries
Fully charged Lithium-Polymer batteries allow you to record up to 90 continuous minutes of high quality footage.
| Plug & Play
Simply connect the KeyVU to your Mac or PC using the supplied data cable or use the SD card in a card reader. All video is recorded in .AVI format; pictures are saved in .JPEG.
The KeyVU is perfect for concerned citizens, private investigators, law-enforcement and anyone looking to take videos without being caught in the act. Ask yourself this question
- The Disguise – The KeyVU looks identical to thousands of typical car remotes used for unlocking you car. Key fobs are so common in fact, that no one will ever give it a second thought, let alone a first thought.
- Pinhole Camera – The KeyVU has one of the best micro-cameras built-in, providing stunning 480p (720×480) quality full color video at 30 frames per second so you can catch all the action with amazing clarity. A wide angle lens provides excellent coverage and all video is recorded in .AVI format.
- Still Photography – Make the most out of your memory card capacity and use the KeyVU in still photography mode, producing SXGA (1280×1024, 24 bit) quality full color pictures saved in .jpeg format.
- Covert – Literally the most covert method of recording video available to date. You have total control over all recording without anyone even knowing you have a camera.
- Time & Date Stamp – For using the KeyVU in a more “official” capacity, set the KeyVU to watermark videos and pictures with a time and date stamp. Now you have legal proof.