8GB Secure Digital High Capacity Class 6 Memory Card
– Fully compatible with SD Card Association – SD2.0 SDHC memory card specification standards
– Compatible with SDHC compliant host devices
– SDHC High Speed Class Rating: Speed Class 6
– Minimum Sustained Write Speed : Class 6: 6MB/sec
– Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM) for Music and other commercial media
– Huge capacity : 8 GB
– Built-in write-protect switch prevents accidental data loss
– Dimensions: 32 x 24 x 2.1mm
– Durability : >10,000 insertion / removal cycles
– 5 Year Warranty
SD High Capacity (SDHC) memory cards are the latest Secure Digital memory cards designed for higher capacities (from current 4GB to 32GB available next year), which comply with the SD Card Association’s SD 2.0 specification standards.
SDHC memory cards can only work with the new SDHC compatible host devices and they are not backwards compatible with the standard SD-based host devices. However, the standard SD cards are compatible with the new SDHC compatible host devices.