Care instructions: Do NOT use chemical cleaners, nor apply too much pressure when you clean the surface, because this could remove some lacquer and paint. Please dust it with a fluffy duster, and clean with a damp cloth gently if needed, just like in the olden time when our great grand-parents took care of their furniture.
- 20″ Tibetan dragon treasure box with curved top, made of reclaimed and aged mix wood with ancient “Tongue and Groove” carpentry technique. This is a reproduction of Tibetan antique furniture.
- Traditional hand painted decorative artwork combines unique symbol patterns, bright designs and vibrant colors. The beauty of Tibetan furniture is a mixture of art, culture, faith and love.
- This gorgeous one of a kind piece will make a great decoration for your home, and it’s perfect for storing small items.
- Box measures: 20″ L x 7-3/8″ W x 7 H”; Shipping weight: 5 pounds.
- This item can NOT be shipped to Post Office Boxes, oversea locations, or any location except the lower 48 United States. The original packaging must be kept for inspection purpose if a damage claim is reported within 7 days of receiving the shipment.